Financial lines / Cyber
Executive directors, and more generally corporate officers, are exposed to personal liability risks that are separated from those of the company they represent. Unlike shareholders, whose financial risk is limited to their contribution, the consequences of directors’ liability can result in full compensation of the loss suffered by the injured third party. It is therefore essential to cover the consequences of potential management errors or director failures with regard to the legal, regulatory or statutory obligations.
ALPHA LLOYDS has long developed an expertise in liability insurance for directors, officers and corporate financial risks, particularly during public offerings or the opening up of capital to financial investors.
We design tailor-made solutions for:
- Financial institutions such as banks, private equity firms and asset managers
- And other industries for any aspect of financial lines insurance
Which coverage do you require?
We offer you tailor-made insurance solutions for:
- Directors’ and corporate officers’ liability risks
- Fraud risks: to cover any fraudulent act committed with regard to insured securities or assets by employees operating alone or in collusion with third parties, or by third parties operating alone (fraud, breach of trust, forgery and falsification).
- Employment practices liability (EPL): to cover the financial consequences (legal fees and damages following a court ruling or settlement agreement) of liability incurred by the company or its employees in the event of a breach of employment law regulations and a violation of employment practices.
- Alpha Lloyds also provides innovative solutions to cover all your cyber risks
How do we assist you?
Representation, assistance and information
We work on your behalf with insurers and assist you in the definition of coverage and amounts according to your legal and financial risk profile.
We present the risk to insurers in order to obtain the best proposals from them.
We assist you in the selection of an insurer and negotiate on your behalf the policy terms and conditions. In the event of a loss, we analyze and manage the claim.
Lastly, we provide you with regular information on the market situation (insurers, coverage) and on case-law developments via alerts, “loss” information sheets or in-depth studies.
Why choose ALPHA LLOYDS?
Long-standing experience in D&O insurance
Our expertise in D&O insurance and financial risks has been enhanced by the support of SIACI SAINT HONORE GROUP that manages D&O insurance for several hundred companies with very varied risk profiles: family-run companies, companies owned by financial investors, companies listed on the French or foreign stock markets, banks, private equity firms, portfolio managers, etc.